Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New life gonna start...

Gotten back my SPM results last week~ It was not very nice... I dint manage to get enough credits to enter science stream, so i just gotta give up and plan another way~ Now decided to enter business... I don't even know whether my decision is right or wrong, am i able to cope up with the studies... or should i just go form 6... I don't know... I really don't wanna enter form 6... But that would be my last choice if my application is being rejected... Hope nothing goes wrong, and i can get a chance to pass foundation and enter the course i want~ everyday thinking bout this makes me headache~ and in another roughly 2 months time, i'll be starting a new life, where mostly will only be me and friends, no clinging to parents like a kid, lols! =) well, that's all i can think of now... That's all for now... adieu~

No comments:

Post a Comment