Saturday, April 17, 2010

2 weeks...

Hmm... Past two weeks dint get to blog and online much due to electric problem in my house...till now the problem is still not solved...actually now i'm onlining without a fan T.T its sooooo hot!! sigh... hope everything can be back to normal by the time i go college...lols...nothing much happened the past days...just more bored cuz whenever i on the comp, the electric goes off~! that pisses me off xp then as time pass, i dint even bother bout this anymore... haha... so most of the time i spend my days rotting in my room watching the same movies or go hanging out with my friends...which is much more better than staying at home doing nothing...lols...well..i guess there's nothing else much to type...and i'm gonna make this a short one... is super hot... cant stand it, gotta run! xD haha! till next time then... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment