Thursday, May 6, 2010

5th May

Today's a fine day =) went out and watched 2 movies, Ip Man 2 and Iron Man 2...watched 2 movies in a day @.@ lucky my eyes are still fine =DD both movies were nice...but i personally prefer watching Ip Man 2...i also dunno why, maybe i like watching martial arts movies and movies like that i guess xD the movie is awesome!! as good as the first one =D and... I din't even watch the first movie of Iron Man, I went and watched the second one...haha! it's also nice...and today is my dad's b'day ^^ wished him happy b'day! by sending him an sms...and at the same time my mum also sent a happy b'day msg using her phone, and them ended up, he only replied to my mum...he replied 2 in 1 d...hahas! speaking of my dad, has been quite a long time since i've seen or even spoken to him >.< miss him alot...hope he comes back soon =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment