Sunday, July 11, 2010

Month of july :x

Lets see...first week of July, had my maths quiz and accounts mid term...and then the 2nd week, mid term for english and maths...and then!! i screw up my accounts and maths T.T i hope english is okay...had quite a tiring week...study study then due date to hand in the journal assignment...and then the coming week got economics mid term, and have to prepare scripts for english radioplay...omg~ its a busy month T-T save me!! ahhhhhh!! presentations!! assignments!! O_O omg!! my brain is gonna explode!! *BOOM* (smoke coming out from the busted brain) hahas!! really need remedy to ease the pressure le...maybe its because of the load of things that need to be done, this month's schedule kinda pack, making my mood swing quite often as well, which irritates myself...just hate it when i, myself in a bad mood...*slaps* does that when i'm not in the mood, lols! its 2am in the morning...should i go to bed d? nah...a little while more xD ppl stay up till morning to watch FIFA, i stay up, for fun!! xD hmm..i think thats enough crapping for this time...byes! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment