Monday, January 10, 2011

Yes!! =DD

The final examination results are out! and I managed to pass and continue my 3rd semester =) yay!! ^^ but then i failed a subject, but my GPA managed to get 2.0 and above..haha!! lucky me..and then! a friend asked me, did you fail your maths, i said no, i killed maths! but the financial management killed me..and so..she suddenly thought of a story, and text it to me..

"Here's a story for you...I walked into your room and was shocked to see you lying on the floor. There were blood all over the place. I rushed towards you and checked your pulse but...it was too late. I scanned the place and saw a paper on your table. It says "Because you killed Maths, my beloved, i decided to take revenge on you! Signed FM"
I gasped. The one who killed you was...
Financial Management!"

~THE END~

when i read it, it was funny! xD haha! amazing that my friend could think up a story in a sudden like that..

anyways..thank god i'm able to continue my studies..although i'm half a year behind my friends..but!! at least i'm still ALIVE!! xD

1 comment:

  1. hahaha why yr friend so cute! ^^ i'm glad for you tht you passed everyth!! jyjy for last sem of foundation!!!!

    ReplyDelete