Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tiring!!

Since the first day of this month..i've been feeling extremely tired!! due to..3 days in-a-row mid term test T-T finally tomorrow will be the last one, and to make things even worse..i don't have the mood to study! sooooooooo..i decided to stop by and crap some stuff around before i force myself to work later ^^

hmm..let's see..currently..my mind is blank..due to reading too much in a short time x.x hmm..i don't blend in so well with books, so reading can consider as my nightmare, if i study too long..and that happened since yesterday, and it will only end tomorrow..argh!! is there a problem with the way i study, or is just that my mind is really that bad -.- i cant even memorize a short part of my notes or pretty much most of the things that are related to studies..or maybe is just me..making my mind think like that x.x aahh~!! i don't know..mehh..don't care about this and put this aside, eventually, a solution will come up sooner or later xD

and now..its about time for me to start flipping my notes x.x before i'm really screwed..haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment