Monday, April 18, 2011

Title-less~~

And so..here am I again, updating the blog.. Surprising I am still able to keep this blog surviving till now, despite the fact I am a lazy person~~ haha!!

Anyways..I'm just here to crap some stuffs..or just hoping to get the answers of my countless unsolved questions which are puzzling in my mind all the time..lately, I felt like I'm being unfair or inconsiderate or just being childish..most of the time just being moody or can just suddenly feel like crying..am I emotionally unstable?!! OMG!! x_x I guess not..LOL! maybe it's just me and my own thinking..I really hope I can be like someone..having more self-confidence, independent, and not acting so childishly..sigh..I feel tired and lonely sometimes when there's no one to talk to around or can't do the things I wanted to do..and then leads to these thinking unnecessary thoughts and *booms* enter the moody stage..hmm..feels weird, whenever after I drop by to type stuffs here, I'll feel better most of the time..although I din't really mentioned what is going on or happening exactly..

aaahh~ oh well..I guess I'll type till here then..good nite world! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment