Friday, August 19, 2011

Err..updates?

Hi there!! =) Greetings!

Last week..

Has been awhile since I've dropped by. Okay then, now it's the 3rd week of August.. Nothing much to say, just that recently or should i say since weeks ago, my home internet has been experiencing problem, due to unknown reasons, till now, the problem is remain unsolved. So, here I am now, writing this blog, in a notepad, till I can surf the net back, then only I could post this..

I always can't imagine how time flies these days, time just go by faster and faster, like the pace is picking up! or..maybe it's just my imagination..haha! Here comes the exam fever @-@ finals are just around the corner..but as usual, I'm still in a happy-go-lucky mood! Not even flipping the pages of my notes even doing any revision.. Argh~!!


This week..

Hmm..I cleaned my room!! and feeling the satisfaction of a clean and more spacious looking room, hahas! At last..a wonderful relaxing time on the bed, typing my blog =) i wonder if there are people reading it..oh well..just updating for fun xD

Now is the rainy season, its the best time of the year, where almost every night can sleep in a cooling room rather than an oven room~ and today! went to Tesco to buy some stuffs for tomorrow morning's breakfast! ^^ gonna make..fried egg bread! or fried bread egg? o.O lol! no idea is which, its still gonna be egg and bread..haha!

okay then, i think that's all for now! =D till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment