Monday, January 16, 2012

Degree Life!!

I've finally entered degree..yay!! or this is suppose to be my reaction, I guess..o.0 but then..is not as what as I expected..T-T foundation results came out late! then this delayed my registration for degree! and my degree course transfer is not complete yet! and I still haven't pay my bill! I hope I can pay my bill by tomorrow..and get a reply from the admission about my course transfer..T-T the lessons already started today! and I still haven't get my time table for this semester..what a nice start~~ aiyaya~~ After Chinese New Year, it'll be the start of my next war!! and this time..it's even a larger scale war! O_O rawwwrrrsss!!!

Hmmm...well..I guess that's the only current updates about the start of my new semester ~_~

As for the rest of the stuffs..everything still as normal as usual..o.0 nothing much..

Oh yeah!! And I heard there will be cruise!! ^^ Hope to get more info on it next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment