Saturday, May 12, 2012

Semester Break!!

Finally the finals are over! :D and the holidays have just begun! yup! holidays! though is a less than 3 weeks holiday..better than none..

Came back home on Wednesday evening, and then went to watch The Avengers on Thursday noon! The show was awesome! ^^ there's not even a slightest part of the movie which is slow..every part of it is just exciting! the movie was roughly about 2 hours, if I din't remember wrongly..Then went back home, and thus the cycle of daily life continues on and on..Till today, a Saturday..where I went a shop for their opening ceremony, got a free brunch, buffet style from there :D haha..but gotta wait for about 1 hour plus for all the ceremony and things..but the lion dance was worth watching..although it seems like they'd performed for quite a long time, but lucky it finished before I starved! Then then whole day just sitting and slacking in my room ^^ awesome time at home..XD

Hmm..I guess there's no trips for this semester..Only the usual ones, window shopping, movies and some other small small outings..

I guess that's all for the time being..Will be updating the next time :) when I have something else to write ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment