Thursday, September 27, 2012

静かな夜

全部のポストは日本語で書くことはできませんです。


Trying to pickup my Japanese language back.. So, still in a slow learning stage..


Wanted to post something simple in Japanese, but I guess I've forgotten pretty much almost everything that I'd learn, so gotta start back from a scratch.. Anyways.. I'm still currently having my semester break, and it is very boring because I'm staying home most of the time.. No vacation for this semester break :( sobs..And whenever there's semester break, it means I won't be able to be with my dear most of the time >.< which makes miss him very very very much!! Waiting for 1 day is like 3 days, 2 days like 5 days, 3 days like a week..and it goes on and on till can go out for movies and stuffs! これは愛の世界ですか? And I cant't really find a listener to hear me whine about relationships and boys and stuffs.. Therefore, I'll just have to whine it here..


これは災厄の時です!!!


Already trying to be patient for the days to pass..and I would say! I'm progressing! :) compare to the previous few semester breaks! hahas! *self compliment*


Tonight is so quiet..and I'm feeling tired as well.. Although is still quite early compare to my normal sleeping time.. I guess I gotten too bored till got nothing to do, therefore I decided to stop by here and crap out some stuffs! And here's the end of my crapping!


ここでお別れします、さよなら。お休みなさい。

No comments:

Post a Comment