Sunday, February 7, 2010

^-^



Ti Amo by Aaron Yan and Jade Liu

Eventhough it's just a simple expression
Eventhough it's just a repeated action
But because of you
Everything is extraordinary
*I wish to bind our palms together
Holding hands and never letting go
With you by my side
Breathing in the air that contains you
...is happiness

Ti amo, Te quiero
Day to day, I must fall in love with you
Think of you before I sink into my dreams
But when I open my eyes and gain clarity
The first thing I think of again is you

Saranghae and I love you
Day to day, I must fall in love with you*
And when I miss a day, I am regretful
Being with you
Would never be a waste of time

Repeat *
If i miss a day, I'll be regretful
Being with you
Would never be a waste of time
Accompanying you
would still never be enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment