Saturday, February 13, 2010

The day before CNY...

Hmm..i think has been around a week since i blogged.. Nothing much to say.. Just gonna go back to my home town in Selama, I think many ppl don't really know where is it.. Haha!! It's another around 45mins drive from Taiping.. Sigh.. Go back le, cant online for a few days.. No internet there, sobs! T_T Well, luckily there's still handphone xD if not, I don't think i can survive there for even a day, haha!! CNY is TOMORROW! but dunno why, this year, don't really have the CNY mood o.0 weird huh.. But at least, there will be ang pau!! ^-^ hehes.. Finally, my money crisis can be overcome temporarily.. XD Has been 10 months since I went back... o.0 I wonder how is everyone there.. Although is bored and there's nothing much to do there, but I just like the environment, fresh air and cool breeze in the morning, ahh~~ nice =) okay le, that's all for now, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment