Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New ANIME SEASON!

So, I heard is the season for tonnes and tonnes of anime to release their new episodes or new season and so on. Thus, I have picked up 1 or 2 of the new anime to watch. They are plenty more out there being released, too much too watch, too little time.

First, this anime, recommend by my BFF! =3 M&M

Nagi no Asukara
A very interesting anime, where the people are separated living on land or in the sea. So far, only the 1st episode is being aired. Now waiting for the 2nd one. ^^














Second, hmm..there's too many to mention. I'll just say, I've finally caught up to Naruto Shipuuden latest episode and I must say, IT IS AWESOME! and it's gonna get even more interesting! Finished watching Shingeki No Kyojin. It seems the anime is being split into seasons, so..will just have to wait for the next one to be out. There's many I've watched over my holiday break..lost count, haha!

Just sharing out some anime I've watched ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment