Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Reacher and The Settler's Theory

Ever heard of a relationship theory where there's a Reacher and a Settler? Well..I have not heard of it, till I've watched a comedy series, How I Met Your Mother. It's a theory that goes around a couple, where one of them is a Settler and the other is a Reacher. From Google and also reading some articles, the Settler basically settles for someone below their league; the Reacher is someone who reaches out of their league. While reading through, there are other theories, but this particular theory had my attention. Why??

It's because, this theory is implying on what my life is currently.

And......I am the Reacher. lol!

So, any couple ever thought of who is the Reacher or Settler? or any other similar theories?

No comments:

Post a Comment