Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's October..

Hey..it's already October..just like that..we're entering the 10th month of the year..unbelievable! I mean..I cant believe how time flies..no matter how many times I've said this, I still can't believe it..LOL!! but then..this isn't a happy start of the month for me..T_T

Why? because I'm most of the time alone in Kampar for the first 2 weeks or so..although is roughly about 10 days, plus minus the weekends and stuffs..but still..those 10 days are like months to me! T_T sigh..hope this will end quickly and back to normal..the loneliness these days is already making my mood swaying up and down..and yet~ my good-for-nothing bro go and mess up my laptop, and now in a state of life and death..thanks to him, I'm having a bad week..really bad week..

Sighh..I hate it when I'm having a bad week, though I rarely have a bad week, if I do, it will mostly be a day or two..I'm sure everyone dislike it when they themselves are having a bad week..and tomorrow I'll be going back to Kampar alone, it's gonna be a lonely week for me again..the whole week, I've sigh for countless times..T_T

hmm..o.O but then..somehow..my night for today somehow, ended up quite happy..for no reason..haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment