Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's A Sunny Afternoon

Okay..It is now 2.03p.m. according to my time here..and the temperature is..29 degree Celsius according to my desktop @@ LOL! I don't really know how does the laptop gets the info on temperature since there's no sensor stuffs installed in here..but anyway..it just shows the temperature..haha..and now, I'm in my room, updating this blog here =) although..mainly is just crappy stuffs..

The weather outside..the sun! is shining very brightly! and lucky~ I don't have to be anywhere near it..or else..~.~ turning into a black charcoal, or even get sunburn :x laying on the bed comfortably typing here ^^ haha..but my head kinda feels weird..like a bit dizzy, or heavy..maybe is because of the weather..oh well..it suddenly rained!! o.O moving on..

In a blink of an eye again, I'm already going to enter the 4th week of my final semester next monday..really fast eh? I can't believe it myself..why time always pass so quickly o.O or..it is just me thinking so? hmm..and in another week! my midterms are starting already! T-T man~~ why is everything happening so fast? Arghh!! T-T

just passing by to blog, gotta go now~ tata.. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment