Saturday, October 15, 2011

Updates!

Okay..lets see..I haven't been blogging for the past 2 weeks or so..well, I dint thought of anything much to blog in particular~~ but then, since it has been quite long, so I thought that maybe some update around would be just fine =)

Hmm..updates..updates..lets see..last week, I was going through the 3rd week of my semester, and it was just like any other days..not much in particular, except for "something" (oh well, I better keep this matter to myself, hahas! ^^).. The orientation week for the October Intake students just ended, when I'm in the 4th week of my semester.. Congratulation to my friends that made to degree ^^ and as for others who haven't lets work hard together!! =D *cheers!!* then during the 4th week, well..I'm starting to get a bit tensed because this coming will be my first mid-term test for my Maths subjects..hope I would be fine! because..this semester is the final battle for me!! Hmm..I think this is all about these stuffs..

Moving on...the weekend! =D today is a Saturday! lol..I'm sure everybody knows that..and had a fun day! ^^ Was suppose to go for a hi-tea with my friends, but, I couldn't make it because there's some transportation problem, but of course, would be waiting for the next outing with them..And due to changes in plans for today, I went and had breakfast with my bf ^^ ate claypot mee (bou zai min) that's still the best one I've had..and then, I actually brought my maths notes over, but, I was in a hurry went leaving my house, so I left my calculator and pencil case back home and ended up going to his house playing and watching LOL (League Of Legends)..It was fun! ^^ well..the game isn't that bad..it is easier compare to DOTA..and then later on, went out for lunch at the Ipoh Parade Kopitiam (couldn't find a place to eat, since the place we wanted to go, was close for the day)..

Later on, we wander around, flipping through the books in popular, then went to see some discs beside the Novel Hut shop..AND! coincidently, that shop was showing K-POP concert!! LOL! At first, I saw..then didn't really bother much..and then..later heard a song, sang by F.T. Island! I went and look at the screen, I was like..oooooo..has been awhile since I actually seen them~ xD I saw Hong Ki's hair is black, or dark brown! but still..I prefer the hair colour when he was one of the casts for the Korean Drama, You're Beautiful..In the end, I still like to listen to their songs, its..really nice =D then of course, coming out from the shop, empty-handed..the stuffs there ain't cheap man ~.~ walked around for awhile more, then we headed home, to take a rest =)

Its been awhile since we've went out alone like that ^^ haha..felt nice..I just don't know why, it is not the first time, I'm going on a date, but yet every single time, I'll still excited about it, hahas! o.O and of course, has been quite long since I went out with my friends :x seriously..o_o really hope can find one day where most of the people can make it, then there's sure to be lots of excitement!! XD can't wait for that, and for those who will be taking their STPM soon, wish you all GOOD LUCK!! =D

I guess..that's all..I still have some stuffs I would like to type, maybe I'll keep it for other times..or perhaps I might just forget about it..who knows~~ =)

A quote: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment