Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dream of The Night

On Tuesday night..I was sleeping till Wednesday morning..there.reality had entered Dream World..

Well..this dream is more like a scene from movies, just a small part of those many many movies that I've watched before..so, this will be a long long long post XD this is one of my weirdest and strangest dream ever..

Characters- me, my bf ^^, unidentified kidnappers(don't feel the aura of killing from them, only got the weird feeling from them), and some other people xD

Places- a street, a deserted room somewhere in the middle of nowhere? xD

The reason why many things are unclear because even I myself can't really remember about it..LOL!! well, it is a dream after all..

I break it into a few scenes , so it would be easier to be read o.O although I'm not quite sure what's really going on in my mind XD

~Scene 1~
I had uncountable dreams, but have not encountered such a dream...I'm not sure how long this dream lasted, but as far as I can remember, it all started in a place, a street perhaps which are not too crowded with people, and I was standing somewhere along that street, after awhile.. something happened (don't ask what or why, I don't know the detail either, LOL)..The next part is after that "something" happened, my dream somehow led me to a place like a deserted room somewhere in the middle of nowhere, then my mind was thinking "kidnapped?" @@...

~Scene 2~
I was awaking and in an unconscious condition (I think I got hit on the head earlier @@) I overheard some people talking (the unidentified kidnappers) about something about me, but can't really hear them..Well, since I'm in the room, and those people are outside, I started to search for my belongings..I was surprised to see that none of my things were missing..(FYI, the things mentioned here includes- the almost multipurpose bag I bring almost everywhere XD)..The people outside were still busy talking all the way, so I searched for my phone in the bag..

~Scene 3~
Then, after I found my phone, I quickly text someone (my bf, because of daily texting each other, it became a habit to text him first @@ so eventually the dream also followed the flow XD *seriously, I did not made this up, this WAS in my dream @@*)..I text "S.O.S HELP ME!!" and sent that message..After awhile, I gotten a reply, "har??", then I took some pictures of the surroundings through a small window in that room and sent it..Later on, there was no reply (while waiting for the reply, I cleared my phone's data)

~Scene 4~
All of a sudden, I heard footsteps coming closer towards the door, I quickly put back everything in place, and pretend to be still asleep..Then the kidnappers checked around and went back out, I was relief..I got back up, and take a look at the surroundings and tried to locate where I am, but unfortunately with my super bad sense of direction, I am totally clueless on my whereabouts (this sounds just like me in reality, right? XD but hey! I am the one who is in the dream XD).. after cracking my head finding for ways, I suddenly felt hungry(hmm..sounded exactly like me again, huh? XD)..I went and searched my bag, I found biscuits! and I gobbled it up..After eating, I took a look at my phone, and there was still no reply..

~Scene 5~
After awhile, perhaps around the late evening, I suddenly heard noises coming from outside the compound..So, I stood up and peek through the window..I saw a few people in a distance, running towards this direction..Then, the kidnappers suddenly rushed into the room and wanted to bring me somewhere else..So I just followed..While following them, I tripped and fell knocking my head onto something (the careless me ~.~ yikes!)..The kidnappers left me there, and flee, but then I saw images of people chasing and fighting(unarmed, I think it's those kidnappers and the few people) and..due to the impact I get from hitting my head onto that something, I was about to be unconscious..I saw a blurry image of a guy (I think that's my bf XD haha!!) in front of me trying to keep me awake, but then, the moment I fainted back in the dream, I was teleported back to reality and I woke up..
~~THE END~~

I took a look at the time and it was about 6something in the morning..my head was kinda dizzy and heavy, like I din't get enough sleep, maybe because I was dreaming!! @@ Then, I continue sleeping on the bed, thinking about that dream I had..so many parts of the dreams are missing or maybe I've forgotten some as soon as I woke up..oh well..its just a dream..but this is an interesting and yet a weird dream XD

Dreams are wonderful, aren't they? beyond the reality! as far as one could imagine! =D but of course..there are scary dreams sometimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment