Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here I Am...

Here I am..again..

It's like every normal nights in Kampar, surfing the net, watching The Suite Life series (by Dylan and Cole Sprouse), and playing Tetris Battle..and..will be heading back to Ipoh tomorrow after dinner..hmm..has been quite long since I've gone back to Ipoh, two or three weeks perhaps? @@ can't really remember with my STM brain ~.~

The new semester has already begun..and yet, I don't even feel like it has..maybe its because most of my friends are proceeding to degree and some already in degree, just about to finish their exams and gonna have their holidays soon..sigh, whenever I think about this or heard people saying bout stuffs like that, it brings my mood down..(*blames myself for being not smart enough, and still trying achieve my unreachable goal*) sighs...okay then..I think that would be the end for this moody and down paragraph..

(has been quite awhile since I've watched anime, and pictures are one of the way to express the feelings *thought of randomly searching one pic and place it here, lolx*)

Hmm..well, in another 24 hours, I'll be home sweet home =D looking forward to that! nites all..

No comments:

Post a Comment