Friday, September 16, 2011

Life Goes On~

And so........

I've gotten my final examination results yesterday, and as i predicted, failed my maths1 again =='' and the rest, I manage to pass through..thank god I've finally passed my accounts!! ^^ I'm happy for that, and a bit unhappy about my maths1.. although I already knew that I'm gonna get a big red F for my maths1..*inner mind*--(I'm Gonna Pawn You Hard This Time, Take My Words!! ain't letting you pawn me for another time!!)

And so.........

After this weekend, it will be the BEGINNING of my LAST semester in foundation..I'll give 101% to pass it!! I hope I keep my words :x lols..I'm extremely good at slacking~ hahas!! but for the sake of time and money, I need to work hard, and achieve it! or else I'll be falling way back..

okay~~ enough about these stuffs..let's find another topic about something else.. like.. err... hmm.. can't think of anything much right now @@ perhaps some random stuffs.. o.O

like ohh!! got it =D recently, my maple mei mei, Kitty, recommended me videos or i prefer to say comic strips, maplestory series..well it's also very touching, beside the Demonic Wings and Scarlet Chains that I've watched before, this one is called The Star's Tears.. although there're some grammar and spelling mistakes, but overall, this is great! I would a rating of 9/10 =D but then. the final episode won't be out till december T-T according to the author o.O well then, I shall wait for the finale! muahahaha! here's the link for the first episode, and as for the rest of the episodes, it's of course available in youtube..And the person who made this is SummerAmore..(just a note, in case anyone who wants to watch this, so won't be looking for the wrong series)


ain't this small little mushroom cute? ^^ hehes..

No comments:

Post a Comment