Saturday, September 10, 2011

Holidaying

Okay!! I will be free for a whole week, since my finals just finished, and i din't go back Ipoh.. So will be here, in Kampar for quite awhile..and so..since i'm so free..i might as well just drop by for awhile when the internet is still available..

why do I say ''when the internet is still available'' well..it's because recently..started on Tuesday to be precise, my internet connection was experiencing a PROBLEM..from morning till night, I can barely online, is like the line is way to slow to connect..or I could enjoy a 5mins internet for the whole day only..and then right about 11something at night, the internet comes back smoothly, then I could online the whole midnight till early morning, then it goes crazy again..I dunno whether is the line problem or someone is twinkling with it =='' today's line is smooth as usual, surprisingly~~ anyway putting aside this irritating problem~~

*goes into another topic*

and now~~ let's see..I've been really slacking lately~ over slacking! xD the carefree life where everyone hope for, i think @@ do everyone hope for that kind of life? but course can't be carefree forever..LOL! I have been wondering about the course that I want to take for my degree..I still can't decide which course~~ any ideas? hmmm..My brain is quite a slow one, and can say pretty bad in calculation stuffs..memorizing stuffs, i can say is so so only..is like i'm a-good-for-nothing person! haha!! really need to put more effort for the next semester!! it will be my final WAR! till then..we shall see~~ muahaha~

hmmmmm..hhhmmmmmm..lol..nothing to talk about d o.O okay then! tata xD

No comments:

Post a Comment