Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello September!

Finally, my final examinations are over~ although I only taken 3 subject this semester..lols..but it is still a stress moment!! and finally it is all over now..and I could finally take a break from studying, before I start with my MUET studying again -.- but either way, I'll just enjoy life for now, before things start to get heated up again ~.~

let's see..hmm..well..I've been spending the last few days alone in Kampar T-T well..not really alone, still got friends around, but still~ ahahaha~ oh well! moving on..hmm..there will be another Genting trip after 2 weeks from now..this time, there will be 9 of us going! that's quite a large group @@ lols! well till then, i shall update when the trip is over xD besides than that, for now.. I
actually don't really know what to say~ I'll just crap something up in my next one..haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment